Privacy agreement for websites
Information collected by MBV Media Group is used solely by MBV Media Group to respond to your requests and to occasionally notify you about important changes to our site, new products and services, and information we think you'll find valuable. We do not sell or transfer this information to third parties. You may opt-out from receiving any promotional material from MBV Media Group by sending a request to or contacting:
At M Business Venture Inc DBA MBV Media Group we work hard to protect the privacy of our web site visitors. Some of our site's registration forms require visitors to disclose information such as name, address, e-mail addresses, income level, net worth, etc.
Terms and Conditions (Read Carefully, Then Sign Below)
The services described within this contract are to be provided by MBV Media Group to the Subscriber (Authorized signature below).
1. ORDER: By signing this Agreement, you make a binding order to agree to the terms and conditions as contained herein or attached.
2. TERM AND PAYMENT: All payments are due on the 1st day of each month for that month’s services. Payments not received by the 10th of the month will be considered late and will be subject to a late fee. MBV Media Group shall exclusively determine the content, timing, and date of all billing statements. If paying by credit card, you hereby authorize MBV Media Group to charge your card monthly in advance of services as described above.
3. BILLING AND DEFAULT: You agree to pay for all services rendered. If you fail to do so, MBV Media Group may discontinue services and declare the entire amount due for the term payable in full. MBV Media Group may also collect late charges and/or interest at the maximum rate allowable by the laws of the State of Virginia. You also agree to pay all reasonable attorneys’ fees, court and other costs which MBV Media Group may incur in collecting any unpaid amounts. If more than one applicant has signed this agreement, all will be jointly and severally liable for all charges.
4. ASSIGNMENT: You may not assign your obligations under this order without prior written consent.
5. CONTENT: You have the sole responsibility for the content of your Website, including, without limitation any E-mail addresses therein, and warrant that: you are authorized to sell all products and/or services listed in your Website; you have the right to use all trademarks, service marks, names, information, artwork and likenesses in your advertising. You have the right to use all copyrighted work to be reproduced in your advertising and you have the sole responsibility to register and protect the same. Your advertising will not infringe any trademark, copyright, right to publicity, right of privacy or other intellectual property right of a third party, nor will it constitute false, deceptive or unfair advertising or disparagement under applicable law; Your Website complies with all applicable laws and/or regulations, including, for example, licensing requirements and administrative or professional rules and regulations; disclaimers, prices, discounts, or product availability quoted in your Website shall be complete, accurate, and honored by you. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MBV Media Group as to any attorneys’ fees, expenses, losses, or damages that MBV Media Group may sustain as a result of your Website.
6. CHANGES OF CONTENT You may change the content of your Website at any time, but MBV Media Group will not be held responsible for loss of any
Website content due to Subscriber’s edits and modifications to Website. MBV Media Group will notify Subscriber of any modifications it makes to your
Website if requested in writing to MBV Media Group.
7. TERMINATION This Agreement and any subsequent project description order made pursuant to it may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement whereas may be provided for in this order. Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause by giving written notice within 10 days of the last day of the service month...
In the event of termination, customer shall pay for all services performed and disbursements made by MBV Media Group up to the effective date of termination.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MBV Media Group will use all ethical and reasonable efforts to obtain listings in major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) for your web pages. Beyond the marketing of your Website, MBV Media Group does not warrant that the functioning of any Network will not affect the ability to use your Website. Any liability that we or any affiliate, employee, agent, servant, or subcontractor may have due to errors and omissions with respect to your Website or any other obligation under this order shall not exceed the amount of charges for the services rendered herein. This limitation of liability applies to claims in contract, tort, and strict liability or otherwise and to any loss of business, profits, or additional costs incurred. It also applies to any specials, incidental, or consequential damages, and any benefit to others is strictly incidental. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND THER ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
MBV Media Group shall not be liable for any damages caused by the delay in rendering services arising from or out of any cause beyond the reasonable control of MBV Media Group.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT/GOVERNING LAW If accepted by MBV Media Group, this order shall constitute the entire agreement and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Virginia. Any litigation arising hereunder shall be filed in the Circuit Court of Loudoun County, Virginia or the Federal District Court of the State of Virginia, and that you agree and consent to the jurisdiction of said Courts.
I hereby authorize MBV Media Group to charge my credit card for the services selected herein or attached. If paying by cash or check, the first payment should be attached. Subscriber must sign and date this Agreement, acknowledging they agree to the terms and conditions stated herein:
IMPORTANT! For security purposes, once this signed agreement is received by MBV Media Group, you will receive an email containing a PayPal generated interactive invoice which includes a "Pay Now" button. You will be able to pay via credit card.